Join us now
They’s probably not the main reason you will choose to come to ICC, but they make coming to work everyday just a litte better
- Crypto bonus
- Free lunch
- Awesome benefit
- Stocked kitchen
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Company holiday
- Happy working
|Date||Position||Location||Level / Specialization|
|10 Oct 2018||Linux Software Engineer||Malaysia –Kuala Lumpur||Senior Executive / IT - Software|
Linux Software EngineerSenior Executive / IT - Software
The ICC Software team is looking for passionate and self-driven Linux OS engineer. In this position, you will work with an energetic team to enable Clear Linux operating system Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) on Intel platforms. Your job scope mainly includes Clear Linux OS CI/CD, OS Integration and Upstream. On needed basis, system debugging, performance optimization, and OS feature enabling are also required.
- Candidate needs an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field in software engineering, and 7 or more years of relevant experience.
- DevOps knowledge and hands on experience are required. Process automation and management skillset of storage infrastructure, server and networking are highly desirable.
- using agile development process is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development. Knowing Linux kernel or experience in camera system programming and image processing is a strong plus.
- Good communication skill and able to work in a cross geo team environment. Able to work directly with external companies, open source communities and cross business units.